Job Opportunity #1- RETAIL STORE CLERK (Currently Filled)Are you passionate about martial arts and looking for a job in the industry?
Want to get involved
in the martial arts community and help martial arts schools?
has been a high-end manufacturer and distributor of martial arts supplies for the last 7 years. Our product line specializes
in Mixed Martial Arts and Grappling gear. “Warrior-One” is one of the fastest growing martial arts supply stores
in the Seattle area and we are looking to fill the
“Warrior-One” Representative – RETAIL STORE CLERK
We have an exciting entry-level position as a retail store clerk in our
martial arts supply store! We are looking for a stable, mature, and very reliable person to fill this part-time
(20 hrs/wk) position. This position is starting as a part-time position, but with the right candidate will
likely move to a full-time opportunity. This position involves the daily running of the retail store, as
well as interfacing with various local martial arts school owners and assist them in making the best purchases for their
schools or stores.
Duties include but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Educating our customers and
assisting them with purchasing the proper gear for their martial arts training.
- Processing store purchases.
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays (seasonal).
- Internet Order/Mail Order Processing.
- Data/Order Entry into internal systems
- Telephone customer service (no cold
calls, no telemarketing)
- General office responsibilities
- Extensive paid
training of products/internal system & procedures
- Ability to prioritize tasks &
- Mature/professional demeanor; must be able to work independently.
good attendance, reliable & a team player
- Working knowledge of the internet/PC/email/general office
- Must speak & understand English fluently
- Excellent skills in working
with the public and sharing a passion for the martial arts.
- Ability to lift 40 -50 lbs.
- Must pass background, physical, and drug screens.
Terms of Employment:
Work Days & Hours: Monday & Wednesdays 11am to 6pm, Saturdays
11am to 5pm
$11/hour with potential bonuses after trial period.
All interested applicants may e-mail their resume to email@example.com Please DO NOT send attachments. Include your resume in
the body of the email. All attachments are deleted as a security precaution. Applicants may also drop off or
mail their applications to the retail store address below during store hours.